Thursday, October 8, 2009

Microsoft visual studio 2005?

I have Visual Studio 2005 installed, but I don't have the Win32 option available on my new list. The only choice available is a business intellegence report, or I can click others and create a blank. How can I get the others added on here, as I need them. Mind you, this Visual Studio was included with my Microsoft SQL program, could this be a reason? It is the basic version, not express or pro.



Microsoft visual studio 2005?free anti virus



The *problem* is you misunderstood what Visual Studio is.



Visual Studio is just the IDE (the editor and linker and all that). It does NOT actually including the different languages (SQL, C#, C++, J++, .NET, and so on) unless you actually own them.



Sounds like you got VS installed, but you only have the SQL frontend, so that's all you got. You are NOT going to get Win32 option unless you actually install VS pack for one of the languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment