Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Microsoft Access instruction manual?

I'm pretty sure that when I bought Access years ago it came with a hefty manual which told me how to run more complex link equations between databases and tables. I seem to have totally mislaid it. Does anyone know where I'd get a copy and if not, whether I can download it from Microsoft? How much would it cost me?



Microsoft Access instruction manual?



Ah, for the good old days when software came with printed manuals and user's guides. I remember them well.



Now we have to buy "Dummies" books or go online. Below is the link for MS Assistance. With luck you should be able to find what you want there. If not, try www.amazon.com and look for the link for "books" on the left side, then select used books. I have purchased many used books here and all I have received so far have been new or in "like new" condition. Today I received a $35 book for which I paid $3.49 and shipping.



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/d...



Microsoft Access instruction manual?antivirus downloads



I have the following PDf if you are interested



Microsoft Access 2003 inside and out



Microsoft Access 2003 steo by step



To hefty to email about 22 MB for one and the other is 10MB
If you can't get hold of a manual then the next best thing is have a look at some online tutorials, ie:



http://databases.about.com/cs/tutorials/
easiest is to press F1 key when in any MS app for help/manual ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment