Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Microsoft Zune users! Help with music and limewire?!?!?

Hey!



I just purchased a Pink 30gb Microsoft Zune %26 plugged it in. I thought i could easily transfer music from itunes to my Zune library, but i can't figure out how!



Also I have Limewire, which easily opened in my iTunes library, but I can't figure out how to get my Limewire files onto the Zune. I pushed 'explore' and 'open with' then 'Zune', but it didn't work, and I don't know what else to do!



HELP!



Microsoft Zune users! Help with music and limewire?!?!?symantic



are you able to see a folder open for your zune when you plug it in?



Microsoft Zune users! Help with music and limewire?!?!?viruses



You can use music you buy from iTunes. Burn it to a cd then rip it into Zune.
I'm sorry to tell you but iTunes is not compatible with Zune. I have a 30g Zune and tried to put some iTunes downloads from my PC to my Zune and got a pop-up message stating the file was not compatible. I don't know about lime wire. You should probably check the properties of your files. If they are protected, they may not be compatible. If not protected, you may be able to change the format. You may need to check compatibility with lime wire.



The best sight I have found was izuneaccess.com... I have done research and read independent reviews and it seems to be the best sight for unlimited downloads for Zunes. There is a low one-time fee for a lifetime membership and that is it. No per-download fees. Downloads include music, TV, movies, videos, etc. They claim to have over 300 million files and 250 mil satisfied users. Read reviews on line by typing "iZuneaccess reviews" in your browser. That will also find all Zune download site reviews and comparisons. I love my Zune and you will too... you just have to find a good source for downloads. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment