Thursday, October 8, 2009

Microsoft Lifecam Drivers for Windows 2000?

I am using a Microsoft Lifecam vx3000 Webcam im borrowing from my sister. I have to have a webcam and i refuse to buy one or take this one back. I have windows 2000 on the laptop im using and the webcam apparently requires XP or higher. I can't find any shape/form of a driver for Windows 2000 for this webcam. Whatever happened to backwards compatibility? Is there not some generic webcam driver or unorthodox workaround out there to allow the webcam to perform the basic function? Some way? PLEASE!!!! lol This is 2007, there has GOT to be a way to make it work with some sort of a fake driver or something....



Microsoft Lifecam Drivers for Windows 2000?hijackthis



These drivers are no longer available Microsoft no longer support win 95-98-2000 and soon xp.



Microsoft Lifecam Drivers for Windows 2000?malware



Sorry mate I've same prob no drvers for 2000 - take back and get another (not Microsoft)!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment