Thursday, October 8, 2009

Microsoft XP Operating System, What Happens if I update to genuine software ?

I bought a computer with a dodgy copy of Windows XP. Microsoft want me to click their Icon to get genuine. I want to but what happens if I do. Will I lose my files and programs. How much is it ?



Microsoft XP Operating System, What Happens if I update to genuine software ?spyware



No. You won't lose any files or programmes.



But it is wise to get a genuine copy of Windows because there are lots of updates unavailable to bogus copies.



After all, this is your major bit of software. Your computer is completely dependent on it's proper operation. And prices are not too bad right now for genuine copies of Windows.



Microsoft XP Operating System, What Happens if I update to genuine software ?virus scan



i your copy is not genuine microsoft will shut down your system . im telling u this from experience.



solution- 1.) do not download updates from microsoft that has the word VALIDATE / GENUINE . or



2.) your can download microsoft xp performance edition from btjunkie.com(torrents). it is a crack copy that doesnt need a serial and would not be shut down



hope it helps ...thats what i did XD
just don't do it
No You wont, they want arounf 拢80 (UK)
How do you know that this is a Dodgy copy??? Have you run the validation for new installs or updates or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment