Sunday, October 4, 2009

Microsoft outlook closing down problem?

Hi, when I try and close microsoft outlook down, the program does not close, the only way I can close it down is to close it via task manager, any idea as to how to fix this problem, thanks.



Microsoft outlook closing down problem?computer repair



so don't close it down.



Let it run in the background.



It won't slow your pc up



Microsoft outlook closing down problem?free antivirus



This is just a wild guess but have you installed any new programmes recently? I installed Zone Alarm and the programme itself ran perfectly and did what it is supposed to do. However, whenever I wanted to switch my computer off I had to keep on pressing the shut down button and it took ages for the computer to respond. I tried uninstalling Zone Alarm and the computer shuts down very quickly now. So it might be that a recently installed programme could be the problem.
Hello,



(ANS) What I think is happening here is that Outlook has taken hold of some chunks of working memory, it does this for numerous processes %26 functions, it may also do this when using your internet connection.



Normally when you close a program like outlook the process's %26 functions it uses are terminated and released back to the operating system. And the thus the memory it uses are also released.

No comments:

Post a Comment