Sunday, October 4, 2009

Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 question!?

Alright, so I'm currently using Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Home and Student edition on Windows Vista. I'm attempting to make a slide presentation, but I've run into a problem.



I've set the theme for my title slide, but when I try to use a different theme for the next slide, the program automatically changes the theme for my first slide also. Basically, I can't figure out how to use different themes on different slides.



Can anyone help?



Thanks!



Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 question!?windows



I don't have PPT 07 or Vista, but I assume it's the same as PPT 03 in that you need to apply the theme to the slide, not to all. Go to your background set up and right click on your choice. Select Apply to this slide.



Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 question!?antivirus download



Go format-background. Set the background different on each slide. It should have a little box to check for "this slide" or "all slides." Then, go to the text and set that. It'll take a little bit longer, but it's worth it.
On each slide right click and choose the one you want then Press only APPLY don't press APPLY TO ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment