Sunday, October 4, 2009

Microsoft Office 2007: Can one upgrade from beta2?

I just moved to new hard drive %26lt;crash, :S%26gt; I just re-installed my Microsoft Office Beta2, and haven't had time to load the tech refresh. As we all know the non-beta version is out. Can I use the upgrade versions or do I have to buy the full versions? [ Access, Excel, Word, Power Point, One Note]



Microsoft Office 2007: Can one upgrade from beta2?triumph



You will have to purchase the full version.



Microsoft Office 2007: Can one upgrade from beta2?worms



hey i have the new office 2007 enterprise edition for over 2 months now



na you cant upgreda from beta



as far as i know



to tell you the thruth dont bother upgrading at all



if i were you i`d go back to 2003 it better



2007 still got some issues that need fixing

No comments:

Post a Comment